Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Mad As Hell Campaign

"I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it any more."

Do current financial events leave you feeling powerless?

Email the "I'm mad as hell" message to your senator.
You can find your senator here. http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm

Select your state from the left pop-up menu.

There will be a link to contact information for each senator, go there and find the email form.
Fill out the form and put the following line into the message box.

I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it any more.

Do it. Then, pass this message on to a friend.

3 comments:

madeleine said...

just sent of messages to my two senators...I must say, it feels pretty good. Thank you for the link, and inspiring me to action.

George said...

Great madelein !

I suspect everyone has an opinion on the financial mess, we won't necessarily agree on the solution.

I think we can agree that we are FED up, and take the time to give a nonpartisan expression of our disgust.

Pass the word to others.

C. L. DeMedeiros said...

I'm mad as a dog...